Wednesday 11 September 2013

Western Fair!

Spent an enjoyable evening after school on Monday at the Western fair with some friends from school and Mike. Had such a thrilling evening and enjoyed every moment (even the ones in which I felt slightly sick cause I went on one too many spiny rides than what was good). Some pictures of the evening below!
This one makes me smile!









Mat trying to win Kathleen a prize.

Sam and Anthony in the zipper.


The Giraffe I wanted!


The one ride they would NOT let us on.




Sam and Anthony again.

Kathleen and Mat.

Sam and Anthony once again, so photogenic!



The last picture I managed to get before my camera refused to turn back due to dead battery.
Wishing Erica and Meghan had been there, but still thankful for such a blessed relaxing time despite their absence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment