Tuesday 3 September 2013

First Day Back

Well it's that time of year again, that time of an amazing amount of firsts. First day back to school (Last year of College!), First night sleeping at my new place, my first time having a couple of different teachers, first time blogging in September (and since the beginning of the summer) and unfortunately first time really having to rely completely on my own cooking abilities. Yes I have finally realized just how little I really am able to just throw on the stove and cook. Yup, it's going to be a very interesting year. But here's to new starts and just trusting God in both the small and the big. Trusting Him in getting me to school and back home safe and to providing me with a job when I finish my education as an Interior Decorator. Hopefully my Inspiration tank will never be empty and that I will always be enthusiastic with the various different talents God has given me. Filling my days to the utmost with whatever I might be able to do to God's glory.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment