Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine's Week

So here we are, already into February and I've barely posted since I've been back in school. Big surprise there. I will soon be posting pictures of my Valentine's day gift. Yes I already know what it is, but I have yet to see the finished product. It is associated with barn board and an old window though and I can't wait to receive it. Homemade gifts are always the best! So many exciting things happening recently. Hannah's moving to Scotland (follow her blog at http://crimson11delightpetrichor.blogspot.ca/), my brother and dad just got back from Ecuador, my older brother Tim is in Germany once again, and the adventures just continue. The next few weeks will be filled with breaks (family day followed by reading week for myself, not to mention next week will be reading week for my University roommates and friends. I have posted roughly 50 more pictures from New York so check them out... I hope to complete the rest soon, unfortunately there are many more to go through ( I can't believe I'm only halfway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment