Friday 15 February 2013

NYC - Day Three Central Park and Columbus Circle

To finish off our last day, my friends and I headed in the direction of Lady Liberty, but were to tired out to get the entire way there. We made it to the end of central park, which wasn't too far from our hotel (the corner near the famous Plaza Hotel). Next we visited Columbus Circle then stopped in at a diner (which I unfortunately have no pictures of) and then picked up our luggage and boarded the bus one last time for our trip home.



The next series of pictures is a little interesting  Sam was hyper and the rest of us were quite exhausted, which pretty much equals entertainment.







The next photo is one of those that I usually have the discretion not to post for the sake of the subject. However I was told by the subject that I must post it... or else. So here it is Meghan!


Kathleen doing her... stretches? Did I mention that by this point we started to get a bit weird?









Sam really wanted to be in the picture... again. I think it helped the photo along aesthetically.

























This is a squirrel we got really close to. Must be used to people.























Columbus Circle.















No comments:

Post a Comment