Thursday 21 March 2013

Spring Fever!

Lately I've been a little down, having trouble focusing on school work. It's been hard to get motivated and quite honestly I think I'm going to blame it on the weather. Th snow is staying and accumulating more and more, and since I do not believe I will be getting anymore skiing in this year (lack of willing courageous to go with me, not to mention quite expensive) I'd rather see some beautiful flowers and be able to walk without a heavy coat and mittens. To get me a little bit out of my mood, I decided it was time to take down my mustache snowflake from outside my door and replace it. As a result I was inspired to break out my scrapbook paper and circle template and draw out some simple circles.


This was the result. Such a simple little idea to spruce up my college room and make it more unique (especially right next to my roommates sign the say Caution Sharon/Rachel's room). 
Another little element I used to brighten my room was a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Sure I didn't by them myself (they were an amazing gift from an amazing man) but they sure helped brighten my spring fever mood!




No comments:

Post a Comment