Monday 18 March 2013

New Arrangements and My Valentine's Day Gift

So as some of you may know I had a little dilemma with figuring out where to stay next school year. Oh no, I'm not speaking about how I couldn't find a place. No sirree, I'm talking about how I had too many options and couldn't decide which was best for me. Well turns out I decided and then upon inquiring about the place once again I was told that they were no longer interested in having so many tenants. So that was out of the question. I then looked into a bunch more places as well as discussed with the owner of the house I am currently in on what sort of arrangements could be made. After checking out a house close to Fanshawe and making some arrangements with her, I decided that her house would be the best location, as well as the shortest bus ride. As a result I have become recently excited to move out of my current place and get settled in the new one. Sure I'm not done school yet for this year, but hey I can be excited still can't I? I mean a new place, a new room, a new kitchen, a new owner, and even new roommates! I must say though, I really am going to miss my closest here.... it's ginormous! Definitely the best part of where I am staying now.



In other exciting developments, I have finally received my Valentine's day gift. Before you all begin to think, about how late that is, I should clarify that it was done on Valentine's day, but I sent it back to get stained. So it's my fault it has only arrived now, and I love it!! All handmade by that amazing boyfriend of mine! He sure knows what I love.




Another cool little find of mine as well. The two damask type style magazine holders on the ends are actually from goodwill. They had their original price tag on the bottoms, turns out they were from home sense for $8.00 a piece. I bought them for $2.00 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment