Tuesday 12 November 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Yes, I do understand it is still very close to the beginning of November, but with projects winding down, the end of the semester approaching, the snow beginning to fall, our Christmas tree project coming into full force, and the stores being filled full with Christmas decorations and bliss. As a result, my fake mini Christmas Tree made out of snowflakes has been attached to my wall, my presents have begun to be wrapped and purchased, Christmas music has been placed on my I pod and I feel fully prepared for the Christmas Season. Now I just have to get my Christmas Shopping and Present making complete. Good thing I have that planned for the weekend! I know It seems early but My first Christmas Celebration is this weekend, and my second in on November 30 so i can't really put it off. Oh well I enjoy it all.

Here is my Christmas Tree!!

I think I might add a few more small snowflakes to fill out my tree some more.

Also, (random bit of info) fifteen days from today a year ago, I was in New York. Some great memories came from that trip and really wishing I was going back.


Jessica Sipkens

No comments:

Post a Comment