Monday 10 June 2013

Birthday Bazinga

So last week Saturday I finally got the opportunity to kick back and celebrate my birthday with a completely awesome group of friends. It was however not the only things I managed to squeeze in. This was accompanied by one day off to go to one of Mike's friends weddings (of which I forgot to bring my camera too... I know very sad) as well as work till 2:3 0 before heading off to the London area for dinner and shopping. Although not everyone could make it (there was a mishap with a bus as well as some cancellation due to sickness) it was it sill over all a great evening. We even got to meet one of my friend's (Alex) new girlfriend, which was just splendiferous. 
Here are some pictures from Saturday night, starting off with a couple of group pictures right after supper.




Joel of course cannot stand couple pictures for their lack of having him in them... which resulted in him putting a menu in front of Charlotte's beautiful face.



Group photos outside.



All the girls!


Love this picture, really neat the way Weston took it!


And of course Weston's very feminine pose with the lamp post in front of the sunset.


Over all it was an incredible evening full of blessing with some great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment