Friday 17 May 2013

IT FEELS LIKE SUMMER!

I've finally managed to get some sun sitting outside soaking up the rays! Don't get to carried away though, I'm still as pale as ever. With the nicer weather comes the opportunity to get started on some spray painting projects. First on the list was four picture frames and a "wish" sign, unfortunately I got basically done and then ran out of paint. Yes here I finally get started on a project and then I don't even get completely finished. Oh well, now I have to wait till I get a chance to go to the states and pick up some more paint. 
In the mean time I guess I'll have to find a new project to work on... project meaning computer organizing maybe get a few CDs copied, that kind of stuff. And of course trying to get a tan, cause we all know I need that.

On another train of thought It was around this time last year (since it's may and closely approaching the 20th also known as Short Person Appreciation Day) that some of my closest friends completely bombed on a chalk board that now hangs in my room. By bomb I mean completely through out whatever words they could possibly think of and record them in chalk. It is rather humorous at this time to review such as "spam fan". Wow my friends are ridiculous.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment