Tuesday 2 April 2013

Which One Will it be?

I know this is a bit late, but I guess that's better than never. This week is a super busy one (I have four tests in two days and two projects due - one is three rendered chairs, the other is two analogous color scheme, one of which is rendered- one on the spot presentation, sign up for my paint kit, as well as an interview to top it all off) and as a result I need to stay fairly focused and in general just on top of things. However, as a little break in this hectic week, I figured I'd tell you about my Easter weekend.
We didn't have any Easter dinners but I was fortunate enough to spend the majority of my time off spending time with my boyfriend (this excludes of course going to to the hairdressers, and yes I know I'm trying to grow it out again, but I'm also trying to get rid of the layers and keep the ends healthy). I was able to spend some time going on a bike ride as well as cleaning up branches from a freshly cut done tree. But what is even more exciting is that I got a head start on one of my summer projects!! Mike and I sanded down the chest of drawers that he gave me, and I'm incredibly happy to say that we've finally made it to the color choice stage! As a result I'm going to need some opinions on what color would look best (leave your 'vote' in the comments section down below). I'm going for something that will turn out to be the pop of color in my room next year, so I choose two really bright strips.


Unfortunately, the sad lack of light in my room at the moment changed the tone of the paint chips I choose, but you get the general idea.


This is the chest of drawers, finally all sanded down.

Oh... and Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment