Saturday 17 November 2012

Revamp...

Here is the latest few projects that I have started. All of these are before pictures though I seem to have lost some of them so I only have pictures of the bottom.
These are two different windows that my dad found in his car wash,  apparently someone left them behind. I have some rather interesting ideas for these pieces and I'm hoping to have them completed and posted before I'm back in school next semester. 
 



Another piece I've been working on is one that Mike surprised me with. He brought It home from Aylmer and since then I've been surprised by a very simple wardrobe that was transformed in linen storage in a design magazine. I'm thinking a blue with green undertones? We will have to see. In the mean time I'm on the search from antique handles to graces these drawers with.


The Third Item... well it is now a little outdated because It's actually already finished. I finally found two of the before pictures. Unfortunately they were the two that were taken when it was upside down. I guess such is life.


I'll post pictures, once I have a good camera and some good lighting in my room in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment