Wednesday 24 October 2012

13 more days!

So I as I begin to count down to my departure to New York City I have come to the realization I am not the only one who will be having some pretty exciting adventures. Two of my friends have recently informed me that they will soon be travelling to different parts of this country as well as other countries all together. One is off to Scotland for work in march and the other will be travelling to British Columbia for a short trip and then possibly returning there to attend to school next fall. Soon I'll will be able to brag about the various different locations where I have friends. Anyone want to move to Australia so I have a really good excuse to visit there as well?

2 comments:

  1. :O i'm on your blog! ;) sorry...just thought i'd get excited there! it's a good excuse to leave a comment :D
    freddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha except I dont have time so it doesn't get updated much.

      Delete